Hair thinning problem on scalp, hair loss. Using minokem-n, minoxidil, X-gain shampoo. Treatment?

Hi, I have hair thinning problem on entire scalp and each hair is becoming thin day by day i.e slightly visible from a distance of 20cms . My dermatologist prescribed me Minokem-n 5% solution, minoxidil 2% solution and X-gain shampoo. I have used it for 4 n half months(continuing). Now each day i loose 70-80 hairs n on the day i wash my hairs its more than 150-200. I am 26 yr old(femele). so can i use minoxidil 5% solution instead of 2% ?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013