Hair thinning problem, black lines on nails both hands, feet yellow, severe dandruff. What is the solution?

hi i m 31 year old female i have a hair thinning problem . we have move to uk in sep 2011 , i have developed black lines on my nails both hands and feet even the nails feet are yellow . there is alot of ichiting in the middle fingers of my both feet which have the max thick and black line. i have severe dandruff doctor gave me ketacozole 2% shampoo , my hair fall is sometimes alot sometimes very less . after coming to india doctor gave zucon 150 mg my hair hair fall was less but it started sgain when i stoppes i have a stinging sort of itching at the back of my head at one point which keep on shifting .
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013