Hair thinning, hair fall. On biotin, multivitamin, zinc supplements. Treatment?

im 19 years old and i used to have a thick head of hair when i was younger (16-17) it seems like now its gotten really thin and less dense. Recently my temple hairs started falling out. They turned into fragil little hairs and eventually they fell out. I started bosley shampoo hoping that would help and i just went through a shedding phase. I used it for about 3 weeks and stopped because of all the shedding. It started to slow down after i stopped using it and i have been on biotin , multivitamin , iron, and zinc supplements for about 2 weeks. For 2 days it completely stopped shedding so i figured it was working. But last night i masturbated and this morning i was pulling about 6-8 hairs when i touched my head. What is causing this? I dont think its stress iv always been happy until my hair started doing this. Idk if it can be genetic i dont really have anyone that went bald in my family until they were like 40+ (other info: i went through a phase where i was very sexually active in my younger years i slowed down on it though when i got to 19 maybe 5 times a week. I have a fast growing beard i have to shave everyday and i have alot of body hair.) Please help me what can i do? Whats causing this?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012