Hair thinning, fatigue, dry skin, weight gain. Done CBC, TSH level tests, low. What van be done?

I have not felt well in the last six years. I am extremely fatigued, my hair is thinning, dry skin, and uncontrollable weight gain, I am exhausted all the time. My doctor ran a CBC,T4Free, and TSH. I am low in the following: MCV 79.8, RDW-SD 36.9, Iron 33, Iron SAT 9, t4free 1.04, TSH 1.69. I am 5 ft 7inches and weigh 236 lbs. This is 30 pounds heavier than I was when I went into the hospital to deliver my children. Please help....
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013