Hair thinning, dandruff on scalp. On Ketoconazole shampoo, mintop. Side effects of medication?

hello dr. my name is XXXX.i am 24 yrs old. n my hair is thinning on the top n i can see my scalp . n i have flake like dandrufff. i am on finpecia tablet 1 mg, n using Ketoconazole 2% shampoo every day. n applying mintop 2% evry night. when will i see a hair regrowth. n will it work on me. is der any side effect of using Ketoconazole every day. i have been using ketoconazole frm 1 week but still i cant see any difference, der is still dandruff. pls help. should i use sum other medicine for hair regrowth
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012