Hair thinning, bald patch in front. Using head and shoulders shampoo, parachute oil. Suggestions?

My hair is thin and there is few hair remain in left/right infront of head which cover my bare part i.e infront of the head...though there is thin small hair still under that covered part.Otherwise there is dense hair except the front part .I am using Head and shoulder shampoo from past 4 years.Oil I am changing and sometime it is parachute or clinic all clear or other.I like long hair becz my face is big. So,if I am wrong in taking shampoo and oil then plz suggest me the best one that I should use.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
1. any family history or h/o dandruff?
2. any addiction, thyroid profile, if on any medication
3. stressful lifestyle??
4.your age?
5. any h/o worms/sinusitis/under nutrition
6. kshudra roga..
rasayan churna { guduchi+ gokshur+amalaki churna} 3gm
sphatika bhasma 125mg
abhrak bhasma 125 mg
kasis bhasma 125mg
yashti madhu 1gm
gandhak rasayan 125mg
kukutandtwak bhasma 500mg - give with ghrut + mishri