Hair thinning, acute hair loss, acne and shrinking boobs. Ovarian cysts, multiple. Help

hi. i am 19 years old , since few months i noticed hair thinning ,acute hair loss , acne and the worst of all shrinking boobs. i went from 36 to a barely 34 a bra size even though i was gaining weight. i am not fat 5 6 and weight 56 kgs, then i was diagnosed with multiple cysts in both ovaries which was the cause of my shrinking boobs and other problems. i am very depressed .So whether treating this cysts is going to help me get back my original breast size???? pls help?? n what treatment?? (no surgeries pls)
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  215 Awaiting Answer