Hair removal treatment for a 13 years old girl

helllo dr. my daughter has more hairs on her body so can u suggest a medicne for her. so please replay as soon as possible.she is 13 years old.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Hi Keerthana, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Your Daughter is suffering from Hirsutism which could happen due to PCOS, Cuching's Syndrome and certain medications like Danazol. Kindly get her examined by a Andrologist. He/She shall examine her and prescribe the right medications like anti-androgens, Cream for Local application or Oral contraceptives. You can get symptomatic treatment as well but the cause for this has to treated first.
I wish her Good Health, Take Care.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealhcareMagic
If your daughter has excess of hairs on chest;breast;chin;face;lower abdomen & back then this condition is called Hirsuitism .It is a problem which requires investigaion so please get her to a Gynaecologist for examination & after examining her she may advise you investigations required to find the cause of this hair growth .Once the cause is found it can be treated accordingly.
thanks for your reply. shall we use panoxyl soap for upper lipe,face, hands,legs where will we get that soap please give me the addres in banglore
General Surgeon Dr. Faraz Ahmed's  Response
thanks for query
you would have to use aloe vera.take the jelly of of aloe vera and spread all around
use rasp berry juice and rap all around.use mehndi also.always eat healthy diet
cure food,fresh vegetable,fresh fruits.always drink plenty of water