Hair problem. Done thyroid, hemoglobin, glucose, cholesterol tests done. What does the report indicate?

If you could spare few minutes and give your valueable advise on the figures in the attached report. Basically my wife seems to have some hair problem (Hair is not in a very bad condition but they are little weak from the root) otherwise physically she seems to be all right (Not fatty, active). I thought hair problem could be due to thyroid and this is the reason I thought to get her tested. I got the report and TSH level (though T3 and T4 are not given in the report) seems to be going higher (5.76) that from the figure looks like that this is hypo thyroid symptom, also here Haemeglobin level is just on the line 11.5 (though not anemic but should be more than 12).. Report for other tests seem to be fine like Glucose and Cholestrol... I am little worried when I looked at the figure for TSH and Hameglobin. Now a days people are making lot of mistakes by unncessary getting themselves treated whereas there is actually no need to do so since by good life style these kind of problems could be ignored and now a days each of is in some way not perfecly all right from health point of is just the matter to get yourself tested and then things come...more you know..more trouble comes, this is what I honestly think and same case applies to us. I am thinking whether I should really go for a treatment for Thyroid or not depending on current figures or would you suggest some ? I don t have a baby and planning for a one, so from that perspective also I was little worried to see those figures....
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer