Hair on the upper lip, advised Elyn cream. What are the directions for use?

helo doctor , i went to a beauty clinic to remove my upper lip hair. there they suggested the Elyn cream and also said that the hair will fall automatically and they wont come back. is it true doctor? after reaching i read the detailslip which is present with the medicne. in that it is said tat it slows the hair growth instead removing. now what i want to know is i have to remove my upper lip hairs or without removing itself i can use elyn cream ??? which is effective. please help me. thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012