Hair on the chin, worsened after laser treatment, normal thyroid and sugar results, suggested RAZOR, tablet. Other options?

Hello doctor,I m Snehal age is near 24 (Female)...Wt.= 62 kg....Ht.=5.6 feet in Maharashtra (Jalgaon) I have some hair on chin ...feels so bad to survive...firstly they were only 4-5 but too hard in nature...after consulting skin specialist he suggested laser treatment...i took 4 laser treatment settings on it...but hard hair converts into soft in more quantity (now they are 20-25).... Recently I checked my sugar and thyroid (suggested by endocrinologist )...all reports r normal...i had an Tonsils operation when i was 5...and also T.B. but all were cure in time (now i don t know details about that....) that endocrinologist suggest me RAZOR for removing hair....he told us that male hormones work more that s why the hair grows continues...he also suggested 1 tablet (i don t know name) for stop working of that hormone...but it totally depends upon that tablet when I will stop to take that tablet,those male hormones will work as they now.....Doctor suggested me that without that tablet no option for this problem...I don t want to take that life will totally depends on that tablet.... According to this information, please suggest me solution on it.....I m too worried for it.... Have A Nice Day......
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012