Hair on my face, excess arm fat when I am not overweight, smaller boobs, etc, please suggest

So I think I have PCOS. I'm 15, and haven't had a period since I first got them 3 years ago. At first I just thought they were really light, but now I realize they are nonexistent! I have a lot of the symptoms, hair on my face, excess arm fat when I'm not overweight, smaller boobs, etc. And I'm scared! Infertility isn't a big deal for me because I've always wanted to adopt, but I don't want to get cancer or something. I'm afraid to tell someone, me and my mom aren't close and she hates me. And I'm scared of telling a doctor because then they'll check me out and see my self injury scars (I have hundreds). What do I do?!
Asked On : Mon, 2 Aug 2010