Hair on face and chin. Help

Hi, I have chronic issue of hairs on face and its growing with age. I am 47 years old, married 16 years ago, dont have children. every week i get face waxing, after two days threading and daily I apply tweezer to remove hairs from chin and sideburns. I have hairs all over the face but hard one at chin and sideburns. My skin is damaging because of treatments. Please help me I will be grateful for early reply
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013

The main reason for hair on lower face in females, is hormonal imbalance. You can go for LASER hair reduction (go for Diode LASER if you are fair skinned, and NdYAG LASER if very dark skinned). LASER will not give you permanent hair reduction if you have an underlying hormonal irregularity, but it will surely help in reducing the number and thickness of hair, and will also slow down the speed of hair growth.