Hair on chin, irregular periods, less oestrogen, prescribed Femilon. Curious about weight gain

hi doc... i have probs wid my ovulation... some hair on my chin and irregular periods. i got the tests done ... serum testosterone is balanced but less oestrogen... My gynae gave me a dosage of femilon tabs evry mnth fr 10 days and aldastarone 100 mg fr 3-6 mnths.... though im having lesser mood swings but i m curious about the weight gain... she said its of 1 kg only ... but i doubt n also i want to know do i have to depend on them fr my entire reproductive life till menopause or will it get any better.. please answer.i have small 9mm and 15mm fibroids in my uterus which do not grow in size since last 6-7 yrs.. pls reply .thanx
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer