Hair loss, wrist weakness. Taking sertraline and thyroxine. Normal?

I was told by my hairdresser I had lost quarter to half of my hair since may. I had blood tests done which have came back iron deficient & prescribed iron tablets. I have also been experiencing wrist weakness in both wrists & wondered if this is normal. I also take sertraline for post-natal depression & thyroxine 100mcg, TS3 results not in yet but slightly low on TS4. I had my thyroid removed at age 16yrs. Sadly I cannot pay for this, I ll just go back to my GP on NHS Thank you for your time
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012