Hair loss, turning bald, taken homoeopathic treatment. What should be the diet?

Hi, I am having excessive hair-loss and turning bald ( forehead & backside). I am 29, 5ft 5in and weigh 50 kgs. My maternal-uncles are bald and so are their maternal-uncles. Is there any cure (or control) for male pattern baldness that comes due to heredity? I have taken Homeopathic treatment in the past but it didn t prove to be doing anything to control the hair-loss. Kindly please suggest the type of hair oils , shampoos & mainly food that I should be taking. Will doing any exercise help? Also, does masturbation (2-3 times per day) have any impact on hair?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012