Hair loss, teeth constantly chipping, headache, weight loss, feeling dizzy, nervousness

I am a 23 yr old female weigh 162 lbs i have had 4 babies. I have currently been having alot of hairloss , my teeth have been chipping constantly, i get bruises on my legs that come out of nowhere, i have been headaches that come and go through outthe day, i loose weight without trying, getting dizzy on the slightest reaction to anger scare or nervouseness or just to a sudden movement....any suggestion to what might be going on??
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012