Hair loss, taking follihair tablets, have alopecia, taking folligrow tablets and tugain gel. Suggestion

hi...i am meera..i have severe hair loss doc suggested follihair tablets and MX 2% sol for medication ..and then my hair fall reduced and had a little regrowth too..but once my medication term got over..i am having severe hair fall i went to another doc who said i hav alopecia and gave my folligrow tablets and tugain my hair fall hasnt reduced at i continue with my old medication of follihair and Mx or go on with the new medication..this hair loss problem is reducing my self confidence...i am scared of getting bald..i am just 19 years old..pls help me..will my hair grow back??
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012