Hair loss, taking Minoxidil and Finasteride. Will Monistat help me?

Hello Dr., I am 30 years old male and have been loosing hair for 10 years. I dint bother too much about it initially but since last 3 years I have started taking some precautions. I started using finistride and minoxdile for 1 years but stopped finistride completely realising its side effects. I have using minoxdile 5% lotion and gel. I am also very careful about the shampoo that I use. I never comb my hair when they are wet nor do I rub them too hard. Some one told me about monistat 7 (antifungal cream) which increases the length of the hair very quickly. Please advise if monistat will help me. Hope to hear from you soon
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012