Hair loss, strange sweat smell, cyst under nipples. History of being treated for lyme disease. Suggestion?

Hi hope you can give me some useful advice. I m a 58 year old man & after a one night stand about 10 months ago I been getting cyst under my nipples & have hair loss that does not run in my family. Also I notice a strange smell about my swept & I just don t feel very good at all. I also was found to have Limes deceases & have been treated for that. The doc said that the cyst don t have anything to do with that. Can you help Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Hi, at this age it is common to have hair loss, it does n't run in families, the cyst may be a cyst or a gland wont develop over night, it might be there since long and would have enlarged now. the smell of the sweat may be entirely different matter, and might be due to diabetes, renal problem etc.
So i advise you to consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment.
Thank you.