Hair loss since young age, visible scalp, advised Mintop. How can I regain hair?

hello sir i m 29 years old young and healthy man but suffering problems of hair loss . Sir i have a problem of hair loss since the age of 20 but for long it was not noticeable and i started keeping my hairs very short n it reduced up to some extent.Sir the real problem is i have reduced the density of my hairs very much now and the scalp skin can b seen when i go outside.can i achieve the fall hairs back. doctors have advised me to take Mintop for eight months
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012