Hair loss, scalp folliculitis. Taking M plus, orflak o tablets, fine, biona medication, no permanent cure. Treatment?

Hi, I ve been suffering from hair loss and scalp folliculitis for a year. I am consulting a dermatologist and he has been giving tablets,capsules and cream like M plus 100mg, oflark o tab, fine 2mg, biona E caps,decef 200mg,glow tab & Nadicin c. 4 tabs per day in every 15 days whenever i meet him, but my problem is not cured permanently. He is been prescribing these costly medicines every time, if i stop taking these my hairloss and foliicules getting start again. Please suggest me a good treatment???
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012