Hair loss is a common problem and in men most often is due to the Effect of Androgen or Testosterone
. The treatment modality for reducing the hair loss in your case would be Anti-Androgen drugs
, which have significant adverse effects on the Masculinity. Hard Water will have the effect on the hair loss but since you have mentioned that it is not significantly hard there will not be significant hair fall
due to it.
Stress either work or personal is the common cause for hair loss, so if you have any undue stress it would be good if you can get some stress relieving measures like Yoga and Medication. You can include these things in your diet
1) Iron - Prevents anemia
and hair loss. Sources are Liver, eggs, fish, chicken, whole grains, green vegetables and dried fruits.
2) Silica - Strengthens hair and prevents hair loss. Sources are Seafood, rice, soybeans, green vegetables.
3) Sulfur - Main component to hair's structure. Sources are Onions, garlic, eggs, asparagus, meat, fish and dairy products.
4) Potassium - Regulates circulation and promotes healthy hair growth. Sources are Avocados, bananas, lima beans, brown rice, dates, figs, dried fruit, garlic, nuts, potatoes, raisins, yams and yogurt.
5) Vitamin C
in oranges is an excellent supply of collagen
, vital for hair growth, helps prevent hair loss and assists the body to absorb iron from protein sources such as meat.
6) Fish provides fatty acids, necessary for the maintenance of healthy.
7) Soybeans are useful as they contain large amounts of vitamin E
and iron to help increased flow of blood to the scalp.