Hair loss post delivery. Have oily scalp & dry hair. Taking multivitamin.

Hi I m 30 year old and a mother of two children my question is about my hair thinning ..after my secand baby I tried and lose 50 pound wait which I gained during and after pregnancy..but my hair is falling very rapidly,I m taking multivatimin diet is healthy but I m a fonder of taking tea and takes almost 10 cups a day I m habitual of tea since childhood .plz help me about my hair scalp type is oily but my hair is dry in type.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012