Hair loss persisting after hair transplant. Started with mintop solution. Will the hair grow back?

Hi i am a 33 yr old male. I had a hair transplant 9 months back a mega session 3000 grafts DHI not strip method. I was not completely bald before i did the transplant . My hair line was receding so i had done hair transplant to fill that area. I am not happy with the result. The first few months i could see lil hair growth after that my hair started falling. I am still bald in the front and my temple area is also slightly bald. I consulted the doc and he is asking me to apply mintop 10 solution. I have been applying it for the past two weeks and my hair fall is still there. Please do suggest what i should do. Does your hair fall after applying mintop 10. My doc was saying your fallen hairs r in resting stage they will grow back. Pls do guide me in what i should do next. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012