Hair loss, male pattern baldness. Taking minoxidil, androanagens. Cure?

hello, i am 20 and started losing hair drastically last month. the hair on the sides has become very thin and a bald spot appearing on the crown of head on consultation from a dermatologist , i was diagnosed as having male pattern baldness and given androanagens and minoxidil . what should i do, because male pattern baldness usually occurs over a period of time and in my case, my hair is reduced to a trail of its former density
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013