Hair loss, irregular periods, acidity, breast pain before menstruation, fluid discharge, rashes, mycrocytic anemia

I am 23 yr old unmarried female,
I was suffering from massive hairloss from past 2-3 Years,
I tried diffrenet shampoos and oils,But didnt help,I consulted a homeopethic doctor,undewent medication as He diagnosed that I had low levels of Serum Ferritn in my body.I took high Iron diet,proteind and calcium.But still hair fall didnot improve.I used to get irregular periods [But from the past 2 months Its normal.]
and suffer acidity also,I do get pain in my breasts 10-12 days before menses.
Also some times I get large amount of fluid discharge(which doesnt seem like Fliud,It is transparent liquid).I get rashes because of it.

Earlier I was undergoign homeopaethic treatment, 6-7 weeks back I consulted a alopethic doctor and I have started taking Alopethic medicines,she prescribed few tests like-CBC,INSULIN,BLOOD SUGAR etc.
& we got to know that I am suffering from Mycrocytic Anemia,

She has been giving me fermega -Xt,Hairbless,Microdox,calcium Tablets.

But On my recent visit to my doctor,
She prescribed me:
FeroMega XT
Shelcal-500
Ocid-20
Hairbless
Pyricontin

I just want to know Am I going to the right doctor?
I she prescribing right medicines.
I hope there wont be any side effects ,I am a little worried as I am unmarried and would like any side effects on my reproductive system in future.

Please reply.

Thanks,
Varsha
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013