Hair loss in patches, dandruff. Taking minoxidil oil, keraglo tablet. Treatment?

Hi. I am aged 43 years residing in South India. for the past 3 years i am suffering severe hair loss that too in patches.. Now i got 4 patches one on each sie, one is at front and another is at the middle of the head. Remaining portion is having thin hair. At the back of the head, i have thick hair. Now i started using minoxidil 5% oil and keraglo men tabs for the past 15 days. I am also suffering with dandruff, when i have done clean shave of the head, i noticed that.
kindly suggest me a good treatment plan to get hair atleast in the patches. it is very awkward to see my head.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013