Hair loss in frontal side had fungal infection. Applied ketaconazole. Does Finax tab cause any side effect?

hey ,i am xxx from bhubaneshwar developed a diffused pattern hair loss on the frontal side of the scalp and the hairline receeded a little , i used to have a lot of hair ,i noticed this hair loss ,not more than 2 months ago ,when i developed a fungal infection on scalp ,and may have lost a little amount of hair ,i applied ketaconazole and it stopped after 1 month ,but almost 2 months i noticed my diffused pattern hair loss,my doctor advised me to take finax 1 mg tablets ,one before bedtime ,when i shampoo ,though i loose 20 hairs ,i noticed some are quite healthy ,whereas some are thin ,and some are very thin and miniatured ,i havent taken finax ,because of its side effects ,do taking finax commonly cause any side effects ,please advice me ,i am very worried..
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012