Hair loss, high sebum production in scalp and face, white waxy balls on scalp. Permanent solution ?

Dear Dr, My name is AAAAAA, 24 years old male from India. I have my sad story to tell about hair fall. I have been losing hair since I was 16 years. I have tried several treatments to control it. But nothing could cure it. In my family no one has such type of hair loss . I have high sebum production in my scalp and face. I have no pimples in my face. But in my scalp, I get slight yellowish/ whitish waxy balls and maybe it would be attached to the roots of each fallen hairs. It’s all over in my scalp. New born hairs also fall out like this. I am losing 150 hairs in a single day. What do I do? Will new hairs come back in the place of fallen hairs which had been lost because of excess sebum? Please explain dear doctor. I am so worried about that. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012