Hair loss, headaches, have joint pain. Taking vitamin D. What seems wrong?

Hi, I ve had very thick hair until very recently. I ve noticed it start to thin especially at the front within the last few months. It may not be releant but around the same time I was asked by my doctor to start taking vitamin D tablets due to joint pains (I m Asian) and this has resolved itself quickly. I assumed at first the hair thinning may be due to stress as I have had a lot on and have been finding things a little too much recently. However in the last few days I ve noticed some itching and thorbbing on my head at the top in the middle so I started to think I may have an infection. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013