Hair loss, having dandruff. Is over weight related? How can i get my hair back?

i used to have long and medium volume hair but for the past few years , my hair gets thinner and the volume is reduced to one finger thick .I also have dandruff only on the upper side of my scalp . my weight is 85kg and height is 158 cm and i m 22 year old. Does my over weight have to any ting with the hair loss and what should i do get my hair back (my hair does not lose the length its growing as same but it loses the volume badly) Please help me out
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012