Hair loss due to use of particular soap

age22 male due to use of particular soap i experienced hair damage (lost original line n became wavy like S shape ) pls give me suggetion
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Hi Amol,
You should never use soap for hair wash use shampoo for hair wash. And use of soap will not cause receeding hair line. Hair fall must be because of internal nutritional deficiency. Consult a Trichologist at earliest for receeding hair line

Dr Shweta
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi!amol yadav,
amol you should not use soap for hair wash...that would make your hair very harsh and rough.You should use a good shampoo and a conditioner separately twice a wk instead.I hope you know how to use shampoo and conditioner correctly.
take care,