Hair loss, done analysis, taken Minoxidil and Mintop. Can I use Keraglo?

Hi, i am a 26yr old male suffering from hair loss , i have analysised this in the last 4-6mth, suddenly i analysis ed my hair is falling , and in the right side, of front-head some hair falls, and now i have analysis-ed from back hair fall started, in backside, not fully back,in between hair - few hair is losses, few it is visible(from back, i think)- u can say like patches hair fall now it has started, i am going to attend brother marriage next month in November , (( in between hair, from left back side, i am not able to explain without u see. bt it is like patch hair loss )) i feel very disturbed bec , my hair is hair loss.... i m really tensed., in mind it has come all the time , my hairloss kindly help me for fast growth please. and i feel my nutrition is not good not on time i feel, and please tell me what to eat. i am a vegetarian ,so time i eaten eggs . or may be from water it will happen i m frm blore medicine i used from today :- today, i have taken (Minoxidil_lotion - mintop forte 5%) ,and applied the same 2times - even and now (night), and today - 8x shampoo applied in morning, i feel from this shampoo my hair is falling more i think, i buy this keraglo men (vitamin). can i use this for hail fall pls help me ,need ur help, i m very tensed. how i use this medicine, tell me side effect of this medicine or pl u seggest me what i should do,wht medicine i will use kindly help and YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012