Hair loss, darkening of skin, eczema. Diagnosed with SLE. Taking plaquine, cellcept, Eziday. Help me chosing the right medication

hi Dr i am 22 years old girl ..i am patient of SLE ..That was diagnose in Dce 2011 ...iam taking many medications tab plaquine H 200 mg od tab cellcept 500 mg TDS tab Eziday 25 mg for LUPUS nepritis tab deltacortail 2.5 mg which start from 45mg my active complain is hair lose and dark skin color and xerosis eczema on both elbows and knees and some rashes on figers ...please kindly help me in choosing best medicine .thank you ...
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013