Hair loss, chronic condition, hairfall on touching hair, washing head, scalp visible. Can I use biotin medication to curb this?

I have been suffering from diffuse hair loss from age 15. Actually i used to dye and shampoo my hair very frequently.after that i experienced sudden hair loss with bunches of hair coming out through my head during washing or even placing my fingers in head. I did nt paid it attention for few months and it continued for about 6 to 8 months. Then i noticed my scalp becoming excessively visible whenever i oil it or wash hair loss slowed and returned to normal but there was no regrowth. I m 18 now and can easily see my scalp visible more in entire front followed by both sides. I am really very depressed.usually the hair that falls out has white bulb attached to it. What can it be? Can i use biotin 5mg dose to see if it benefits me thanx in advance
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012