Hair loss and weakness due to regular masturbation. How to prevent it?

how can i preven my hair as well as health loss due to masturbation i am 17 years adicted by this habbits since i was 15 years, this habbit grown due to a problem which i am having when i was 14 years old, i.e one day morning when i got up and went for toilet my penic was so badly started paining then my parents consulted to doctor ,doctor said it is due to ant bit,,but i recognised that problem was different from that day panic hole from which urine comes out becoming smaller due to excessive rise of skin , then within 6 month hole of penic became so small that docter had cuted it with scissors in my conscious state,very painful,docter adviced to some type of a creame to put on your penic and to pull that skin backword for preventing of excessive rise skin, one day when i was pulling the skin for putting that cream then milky type fluide came out ,that iwas just 15years old and that i got habbit of masturbation
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
hello dear,
first a lesson you must have heard so a many times - "excess of everything is bad". and it applies to you too.
secondly, i must make it clear that masturbation is a normal process and it does not have any deleterious effect on your health if you don't get addicted to this. you should not be ashamed of doing it but should controlthis habit of yours by engaging yourself in creative activities of your choice, games etc.

as far as the weight and hair loss is concerned, it is because you are concentrating more on this habit of yours and thinking about it rather than having proper diet. there is nothing better than a proper balanced diet to regain weight and prevent hair loss.

you can also consult a psychologist or psychiatrist to get over this habit, as he may guide you better.

good luckl
Dr. Amit Kumar