Hair loss and grey, what should I do to stop it ?

I am 28 years old. most of my beared and hair got grey. what should I do now to stop it getting more? please suggest me,asi am very upset.plz
Asked On : Sun, 15 Aug 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks fr the query

Premature ageing happens in some people, they have equated it to stressful life and also smoking but with no conclusive evidence
There is no treatment for it, i suggest u not to go doctor shopping for it
Dye your hair regularly
Have a healthy living
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurang Krishna's  Response
hello Tapash,
Thanks for your query
The treatment options depend upon how bothered you are about your grey hair.
If you are wondering if the problem is something serious or is there anything wrong with your body system or health, then the answer is no.
If you are worried about the appearance then you can go for a 3 month trial of Calcium pantothenate tablets. This treatment may improve your condition.