Hair loss, acne on scalp. Using ketaconazole shampoo. Any remedy?

OK, so I have acne on my scalp , and I m starting to notice my hair is getting thinner on certain areas. My stylist pointed it out to me, and I m kind of worried. The areas are the corners of my forehead and the right sideburn. I ve tried looking into it and read something about my hair being able to grow back if there s at least tiny hairs there. I don t think I m that down the road because there are tiny hairs (fuzzy almost?) near the corners of my forehead. As for my right side burn and above that ear, the areas still generally covered by hair, but u can definitely see that there s less hair than there should be. I ve started using this ketaconazole shampoo my dad has along with this tea tree stuff. I haven t been able to see a dermatologist yet. I m here to ask if it isn t too late.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013