Hair loss. Used Follihair, Finasterid Lutica Lotione. Am i exposed to side effects?

I have lost a large amount of hair in last 2 years. Hair loss was severe in last 6 months. Earlier i had dense hair. Yesterday i saw a Dermatologist and he prescribed me Follihair(1 per day), Finasteride 1 mg(1 per day), Lutica Lotion, Follifast Hair Tincture, Morr F Lotion(to apply in scalp ) and 1 Aloe Vera shampoo & 1 conditioner named Triflow(to use once in a week). I am really confused regarding the side effects and effectiveness of the medicine. I have a kid who is only 8 months old. If i apply these lotion on my scalp in the overnight, is there any adverse effect on my kid or other family members while they touches my hair accidentally. If these medicines are effective, how long should i continue this medication since the medicine is expensive? Please answer.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012