Hair loss. Taking levmos, doxiem tab & using noskurf lotion. Food habits & are they right medications?

Hello, I haven t worried about my hair all these days. Bcoz people say that the more u worry about ur hair the more u loose it. But suddenly i start to loose my hair. I thought they are due to dandruff . But a skin specialist said they are not due to dandruff, instead some skin problems. I am given a NOSKURF lotion ,levmos and doxiem tablets. I wash my hair only thrice in my month. But he asked me to wash my hair twice in a week. Please suggest me some food habits and tell me about these medicine prescribed to me.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012