Hair loss. Prescribed Finax, Mintop forte. Any side effects?

hello sir,

i m having hair loss problem from the last 1 doctor has advised me to take finax( tablet ) mintop forte 5% or grocapix gel ...i want to know is there any side effects of using any oft these ?

& my doctor also advised me to take follihair new tablet for 3 months but after 3 months my doctor told me for a SGPT or SGOT ....

& after test my doctor check report & said that SGPT is 71 ......& he told me to take liver 52 LS for 45 days...

can you please tell me that is it OK or how much time do i need to take all these tablets to grow my hair ????
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013