Hair lose, thin hair strands. Diet and nutrition bad. Using mintop. How to maintain hair?

i am 25 years old female.. i am having very thin hair and i dont eat properly .. my diet and nutrition are very bad ,i started using mintop 5 % on my scalp ..i see small thin hair strands coming out on my scalp.. my hair is so thin that my entire scalp will be shown if my hair gets little wet or oily.. will i be able to maintain the hair regrowth from mintop after 1 year of using mintop and then discontinuing it. what can be done to maintain the hair that is coming because of mintop after stopping applying it to the scalp
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012