Hair half curly, half straight, dull, fizzy, oily, with dandruff. How to get healthy hair?

hiya my Name is Ammar and im Busniess Graduate age 24. sir my hair s have strange problemswith the they are bit curly mean you can say they are 50% curly and 50% stright . but the thing is that they are very dull, fizzy , some they are fine not most of the time they are oily , if i washed my hairs with shampoos every 2nd day, the result is Breaking and dandruff , if i dont then they became oily and, stay more Fizzy.. please help me in This Regards Ammar afzal
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013