Hair graying at alarming rate. On amoxicillin, azithromycin. Treatment?

Hello Doctor I ama 32 yr old female and have noticedhair starting to turn grey since 27 years(after my first child was born). Now my second child is 1.5 months old,.and I have noticed my greys increasing at a very alarming rate since last 6 months. I am very much asthmatic and due to several causes had to take antibiotics ( AMOxycillin and azithromycin ) about 9 times in the past 14 months. Might this be the cause of my greys? Any thing to slow down the rate of greying? Please help. SD
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012