Hair fall, tried Mintop, no recovery, treatment to regain hair

Hi, I am 29, male, having hair fall since early 20s, now recently i d tried Mintop as one of the local Doctor s prescribed that for me, but to my horror, I have lost so much hair in the last two months, now my scalp is visible through the less density hair, I feel more embarrassing with what have happened to me and I am so depressed. I am confused and afraid of what further treatment can be done to regain my hair. I am clueless and it is so important for me to have my hair back, Doctors please suggest your best, Truly, Sina
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012