Hair fall, taking avodart tablets, face swollen, taken ecophane, have ulcerative colitis, using asacol

Hi, I am a 29-years-old man . Recently I have been using Avodart tablets for my hair loss treatment for 1 month and now I have my face swellen and darkened under my eyes. I also have taken Ecophane for this treatment during this period and since I have ulcerative colitis , I am also using ASACOL and Azathiopryne tablets. I will appreciate your help if you let me know what the cause of this is. Thanks in advance Ramtin
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012