Hair fall, salty water. How to control hair fall, possibility of hair regrowth?

hi I am Md.Moinul islam,a bangladeshi,now working in saudi arabia,my age is 31.where i work here is too much hot,average tem is 41/42 & which water i make my bathe this is too much my hair is too much my question is to you How can i stop my hair falling?have any medicine for re-grown my fall hair? plz give me some advice or any medicine name.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Jul 2012
Dear MMislam, Am afraid i cannot give you trade names of medications as it is not allowed on this site. Moreover, a dermatologist nearby has to see you to assess the type of hair fall & accordingly give you medications. You may want to try bathing with mineral water for your hair issues & /or attach a shower filter & avoid 'hard water' & too much shampooing. Alternatively should you wish details, please contact me privately on this portal on ask a doctor. Cheers & Good luck Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD Dermatologist & Cosmetologist, Bangalore, India