Hair fall problem, ultrasound and blood test done, taking amexidil for PCOD. Cure?

Hi, From last two yrs i am suffering frm severe hair fall. 7 months back i consulted a doctor n i had undergone ultrasound n blood test ,report says left polycystic ovarian disease but my blood tests are normal and have regular periods. doctor wrote ranbaxy amexidil 5 n skinvit tablet. my question is i am not getting enough result,why, what shuld i do ? any other treat ment is required or not? xxxx age :28, married , mumbai
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012