Hair fall problem. Less hair on center of scalp. Prescribed diprovate gel. Will condition improve?

Hi doctor i m 25 years old facing hairloss problem for last 4 years.may be it is heridatory but now i dont see hairs on my center scalp. No patches ,no red skin there is nothing like skin problem but still having hair FALL someone prescribed me DIPROVATE GEL to use is it okay to use this i have used mintop oil,sbl scalptone and arnica montana oil now dont know what to do plzzzzzzzz help me sanjay kashyap
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013